Sunday, July 19, 2009

Missing Perth in times of madness


Just a quick note to say how much we miss the time in Perth, where work was far away and all our days were happy and gay (hey, it rhymes!). Especially when things are getting pretty mad right now; the days in Perth seems nothing short of heavenly.

This snapshot was taken at Swan Valley, our very first stop of our photo shoot. I remember having so much fun enjoying the skies/wine with Isaiah and being snapped by CF that i forgotten that I've got a camera of my own. This one was a very quick one taken out of the car's window before we moved on to Fremantle for the day :)

Gotten a few things done thus far - bought the Bridesmaid clothe with Mummy and Yiyi, settled their dinner clothes (*yay!), semi-confirmed Bridal Party list, looked at the program for the day... and discovered very funky stuff that makes me want to pull my hair out in frustration.

Ah wells :) In madness, I thank God that we bought this book in Koorong (coolest Christian bookstore in OZ! And also the cause of our borderline overweight bags) that's centres around the verse Romans 8:28. I'm halfway through it (and i stopped for a few weeks.. haha)... but at least the verse is not far from my mind.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those
who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...