Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Oooohh, bubbles!

So much has happened over the last weekend, but i've not quite found the time to talk about it :) Busy setting paper and handling the start of term/end of term (yikes!) stuff. But at least we are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel :)

Last weekend, we had a photoshoot with the kiddos. Many have asked why i wanted to do it. I was sharing with Isaiah that I wanted to remember who were my form class kids the year i got married. Furthermore, i've been teaching some of them for the past 2 years and have seen them mature has they go through the perils of adolescence. It wasn't an easy decision though, given the red tapes, the protocols.. and my decision swayed many times along the way.

I thank God that we decided to go ahead with it though. It was worth it :)

this space is meant for a short account of the day. but since i'm going for staff meeting... gua gua.. to be continued.

I've a list of thank yous for people who were so very kind to us:

God, cause He makes all things possible :)

My ever reliant make-up artist (Liwen (MOH))who stayed over just so that she can do my make up early in the morning. The poor girl waited for me to come home till 2am the night before!

When i have my sister (Marilyn) around, i feel safe :) Thank you for tying my ribbon, and being the force!

Hee hee the poor Suiz (Hair Stylist) cabbed down, helped with the hair and the veil and had to deal with a super nervous bride to be!

My colleagues (Sofian, Sook, Junie) who came down, dealt with crazy students and the hot hot sun.

And CF, clad like a PE teacher, got mistaken for as a sec school kid parent (hahah), and endured 40 crazy kids and the hot hot sun!

Here's a glimpse of the photos taken by awesome CF last weekend.


ok, gtg.. tbc :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...